Friday, December 01, 2017

Off the Wall Paper Crafts | Wayfair.ca

A few weeks ago, myself and some of my other scrapbook friends were asked to create something using WALLPAPER for an article that was going to be featured on the WAYFAIR.ca website.

I was a bit excited and honored to have been asked to participate and I never thought creating something with wallpaper would be so much fun.
I was given the option to select 2 patterns and my first choice was this floral and botanical pattern called In the Spring Air . I loved the patterns, the multiple colors and the circles. with the ability to cut out a few of the elements in this pattern to create my own embellishments or designs.


Did you know you can purchase SELF ADHESIVE wallpaper?! Yes!!! You can cut out shapes and patterns that you'd like for your layout or card and adhere it to your cardstock, piece of wood, chalkboard and any other medium. AMAZING!

I created 4 cards with the same wallpaper. The first 2 I used some distress ink for my background to add some color on the white cardstock. I created a shaker card with a die set for Birthday Wishes and the other Happy Birthday I used a circle punch and leaf die set to create the flower and leaves. It really was so easy and having this Self Adhesive wallpaper made it even easier to create great cards quickly!


The last 2 cards I cut up one of the patterns on the wallpaper to size 4.00" x 5.25" This allowed me to place this on a smaller piece of cardstock so I could use some dimensional adhesive and create a layered look. The stamp I used is from Close to My Heart and I used a square die set to finish off the edges.

As you can see these are so simple to create and really so much fun! 
Get yourself some wallpaper and create your own projects! 


To Visit the article on Wayfair please click here and scroll to the bottom ;) 

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio