Tuesday, December 12, 2017

December Joy | Simple Stories

I am sharing a layout using the cutest winter collection called “Oh What Fun” .  A winter collection with red, pink and blue … yes please!


I used a cut file for my background in this page. I thought it would showcase all the different papers in this collection. 
As you now the winter months make it really hard to photograph a nice white background .. sorry about the lighting!


I wanted a bit of black included in this layout. I added black doodles around the entire cut file, some in the penguin on the top left hand corner, in the journal tag and in the JOY cut out letters. I feel that this brings the layout together. Eve n if my background is white, the picture is a bit white in the background the colors in this layout just pop!


Thanks for visiting today, if you enjoyed my layouts please come find me on instagram @KristineDavidson

Have a great day!

Supplies Used:
Oh What Fun! Collection Kit 9286

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio