Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Vintage Blessings | Simple Stories

Hello Friends!
Here are 2 layouts I recently created for Simple Stories using Vintage Blessings.


The first layout is called " Love & Laughter "


This layout was created with 1 piece of 12x12 patterned paper and the rest was used with 3x4 journal cards that I cut out from the Journaling Card Elements paper. So simple to create a layout using these cards as 3x4 pieces of paper and not necessarily journaling cards. You can use the reverse side, only parts of the card or trim what you need !


I added a few pieces of stickers from the 4x6 sticker pack, a few chipboard pieces and some enamel dots. I did add some glossy accents on the hearts to add a bit of glossy shine and dimension.

My second layout is called " Thankful "


I used a bit more papers on this layout. I love how they are match each other and the picture kind of fits perfectly with this collection!



I used the Thankful Chipboard piece to create my title. For some extra depth and dimension I used some dimensional adhesive underneath and of course layered around the title and photo.

I hope you enjoyed and found some inspiration today !
Remember to share your pages with us on instagram using #SimpleStories

Products Used for these layouts ;
Vintage Blessings
9221 Collection Kit
9236 6x12 Chipboard
9237 Bits and Pieces
9238 4x6 Stickers


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio